Show screen when a customer is set

Thorsten Breuer November 19, 2019

Hi cummunity,

i'm currently in the trial version of jira service desk. I have installed the plugin "CRM for Jira". Is there an option to show a  specific screen when a specific customer is set? I don't find this option in the workflows, I can only set a specific screen when an ticket is created or has a specific status, but that's all.

Thanks for any help!

Thorsten

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

Hi Thorsten,

Are you using "CRM for Jira - Customers & Sales" or "Atlas CRM - Customers in Jira"? You mention CRM for Jira but it seems that you have used the tag for Atlas CRM, which is why I'm asking this question.

Atlas CRM does not have an integration with screens at this moment.

Cheers,
Maarten

Thorsten Breuer November 22, 2019

Hi Maarten,

thank you for your answer. Yes, we are using "CRM for Jira - Customers & Sales".

Best regards

Thorsten

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

In that case I can't answer your question. Perhaps it's best to contact the App Developer directly by going to their Support page in the Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events