Show row count instead of total value on graph (EazyBI)

Jessica Becker September 15, 2022
Hello,
I am asking in regards to see if it is possible to show row count instead of total value on a graph in EazyBI.
To resume, I am presented with a graph, but numbers are incorrect regarding the total value (in comparison to what is presented in JIRA query).  Drilling into the issue, the row count reflects the correct number which I need to present in the graph. 
To illustrate:
Web capture_15-9-2022_102253_jmp.allianz.net.jpegWeb capture_15-9-2022_102111_jmp.allianz.net.jpeg

2 answers

0 votes
Verena Ro February 1, 2023

Hi @Jessica Becker 

Did you find a solution for that? I am currently phasing the same issue 

Thank you

Verena

Daina Tupule eazyBI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2023

The drill through issues results represent data per issue. The Issue "counter" in report sums values on issues, row count in drill through issues shows issues that have those values and those values are not 0.

For example, a default measure Issues created in the report sums created issues. If the row count in the drill through is different, It might indicate that some issues are summed in several times. It might happen if some report selections use multiple values and the issue has a match by all or several values of one selection.

Fix version and components are default fields with multiple values on issues. There could be multi-select values custom fields leading to the same problem.
For example, if the report uses multipe versions in the Fix version selection and the issue has several of those versions, it will be counted for each version in the issue that matches the selection.
Solution: Use distant count measures, for example, Issues created count instead of Issues created. You might need to use customized formulas if there is no matching distinct count measure.

If you can't detect the problem in a particular report, please send the report definition to support@eazybi.com. 

Daina / support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Gerda Grantiņa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2022

Hi @Jessica Becker ,

Please share your report definition to understand the report context - what measures and dimensions are used in the report Rows and Pages? 

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events