Show information on page approval on page

Dirk Loeckx August 31, 2021

Hi,

I just installed Comala Document Management (cloud) and would like to add to the managed page (preferably in a metadata table) the date of last approval, who approved the page, and - even though it is already listed at the top - the page state (i.e. draft, approved, ...). Is this possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2021

Hi @Dirk Loeckx , welcome to the community! 

We have a section in our product documentation that outlines some reporting capabilities, perhaps something in there might help? https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CDMC/Searching+and+Reporting 

There is the ability to utilize Confluence's Page Properties macro to display the current assigned approver, and the current state. 

Displaying previous approvals isn't possible, but it can be accessed via the Workflow Report, or though the file attachment that is automatically created. 

Best of luck with it! Thanks for trying the app, and feel free to reach out with any questions you have - you can reach our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com

Dirk Loeckx March 29, 2022

Dear @Mike Rink , thank you very much for the answer. However, I don't seem to manage to get the Current State and Assigned Approver to show up in the page properties macro, nor can't I find how to do this on the page you mention. Can you give an example?

Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Dirk Loeckx , sorry to hear I wasn't able to help resolve your issue. I would definitely suggest you reach out to us at support.comalatech.com. Our team there will be able to give you one-on-one assistance. Best of luck! 

0 votes
Erich Ebenhoch September 13, 2022

@Dirk Loeckx  - I do have the same question. Was the support able to help you with that?

Dirk Loeckx September 13, 2022

No, unfortunately not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events