Set Workload per user in WBS Gantt Chart

Jeremias Burger August 7, 2020

Hello,

Is it possible to set a default workload per user in the WBS Gantt Chart plugin?

For example,

we have a person that is only working half-time like 20h per week, or is only 80% available for our project.

Right now i can set the "Units" only for each ticket but i want to set this unit per person in my resource view. So 1d estimation in the ticket for the person working 20h a week would be 200% in resource view.

In MS Project it's also possible to set specific working days for each user. Is something like this possible here?

Thanks a lot for your input!

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2020

Hello, @Jeremias Burger,

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question. Currently, WBS Gantt-Chart's workload is based on tickets, and the option to set the workload per user is not currently available.

We have reported this behavior and suggested a solution to our development team to implement it at a code-level:

WGCPT-320 

• We linked this Community Question to the suggestion reported for the development team's reference and priority alignment.
  • At the moment, we can't set an ETA for the implementation to be released, since it will depend on the team's backlog and the suggestion's complexity. That's why we suggest you add yourself as a watcher on that page to automatically vote for this feature and receive all future updates from our development team.

If Public Tracker site pages do not render as expected, please try incognito mode or switch the browser to display. Also, it will be required a separate sign up for watching in Public Tracker. Click the 'Login' option placed in the right navigation column and go to the 'Sign Up' link. Next, click 'See the old view' to display the watch option.

We understand that not having a workaround for this behavior is not optimal, but let's give our developers some time to investigate and implement this suggestion.

If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events