Service Desk - Automation Based on Request Type and a Field

Stephanie Ma August 11, 2021

Hi there - I am setting up a Service Desk and am having trouble assigning certain Request Types to a teammate based on Request Type and a particular Field.

3 answers

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2021

Hi @Stephanie Ma

Can you please share your rule details and the community will be able to help.

0 votes
Stephanie Ma August 16, 2021

Hi Carlos,

We tried that but for some reason are getting an Invalid JQL error:

2021-08-16_9-54-37.jpg

Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2021

@Stephanie Ma i recorded a video, maybe this video help you :)

https://youtu.be/RJ6NB28tlmM

I hope I helped you.

If this post was helpful, mark it as Accepted solutions, so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.

If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.

0 votes
Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2021

@Stephanie Ma  you can use the Jira Automation and use the IF/Else condition to break the business rules to attendance what you need.

Using IF/ELSE, you can use more then a custom field/request type to comparate values.

I hope I helped you.

If this post was helpful, mark it as Accepted solutions, so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.

If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events