Send Exports via Xporter to Assignee

dD March 15, 2022

Dear Community,

We use the Add-on Xporter in order to get automated scheduled reports. The report, based on distinct tickets, should then be automatically send to the assingees of each ticket.

The problem is, I cant select assignee or a specific ticket field to programm the  scheduled function. What can I do to solve that?

Would be very glad for four help!!

BEST

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2022

Hi @dD 

Currently, the emails are only sent to specific users or groups. It is not possible to send it to the issue assignee.

Please get in touch with Xporter Support (http://Xportersupport.getXporter.app) to share your use case. We would like to have a chance to analyze it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogerio Paiva [Xporter Support Team]

Rano April 28, 2022

help me write a condition similar to "${Assignee}".equals("user") this service works, but I want to do a check like "${AssigneeGroups}".equals("jira-administrators") I want to check if the performer participates in the group, then the condition is approved

by this condition in my business process

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events