Searching for a 'complete' to-do list with JQL

Sean M August 8, 2019

In JQL for contents of a Todo List custom field? @Katie McGovern shared how to use JQL to check if a certain checkbox is ticked.

I'm wondering if there is a way to tell if a My ToDo field is complete that is easier than MyField='MyTask1:true' AND MyField='MyTask2:true' AND MyField='MyTask3:true' etc. etc.

2 answers

0 votes
Piotr Michaeli September 21, 2021

Hi,
I repeat the question

How to use this todoItem? I just simply put the exact value in it but issue search returns 0..

0 votes
Sean M August 12, 2019

I have been told by the developer that this functionality is under development and we may have it in a couple of months. It's great that they are willing to improve their free plugin based on feedback -- thanks, Mail.Ru.

Until then I'll go into a proper text editor and write the lengthy JQL query there.

Lady Di
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 22, 2019

Hello! This is done! Just update the plugin and reindex the Jira for the correct search.

• JQL-functions for searching issues with your cheklists: allItemsDone(), allItemsUndone(), todoItem("»).
Egle Kaziulionyte June 15, 2020

How to use this todoItem? I just simply put the exact value in it but issue search returns 0..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events