Scroll Word Exporter. Hide table columns.

Pavel Valgonen January 21, 2020

Hello.
How to hide table column in a Word document when exporting using Scroll Word Exporter? For example, is it possible to specify a table column on Confluence page so that this column does not appear after exporting to Word.
Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hello Pavel,

You can hide the column with Table Filter macro and it won't appear in the Word export.

Andrey, thanks for the answer.
I know about the ability to hide columns on Confluence page using the Table Filter macro.
I would like it possible to hide the columns of the table only in the Word document, but at the same time keep their display on the Confluence page.
Are there any other solutions?

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Yes, it won't work in this case. Only if filters are applied before exporting.

I also tried using the Scroll Table Layout macro for the table and specify zero length for the column width in it, but even if the column width is set to 0% or 0pt in the Scroll Table Layout macro, the column is still displayed in the Word document (but with a minimum width).EditPage.pngResultExport.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events