Scroll Versions for cloud-hosted Confluence

dmitry July 8, 2014

Is Scroll Versions available for a non-self hosting version of Confluence?

3 answers

1 vote
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2014

Hi Dmitry,

currently Scroll Versions (and our other add-ons) are not available for Atlassian OnDemand.

We plan to work on an OnDemand version for our products, but I'm not able to give you an ETA for the implementation.

There's an improvement in Atlassians JIRA system: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-4869

If you vote / watch the issue, you'll get a notification as soon as there are any further news.

Hope that information helps.

Cheers,
Nils

dmitry July 14, 2014

Thanks Nils. I'll keep an eye on the updates for this.

Dmitry

ravi February 10, 2015

Hi Nils, Is there any plugin by which we can achieve pinterest.com type of scrolling on my confluence page .

Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2015

Hi Ravi, in general that should be possible using Confluence and Scroll Viewport (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-viewport). It would be great if you'd contact support@k15t.com to further discuss your requirements. Best, Nils

0 votes
Deleted user January 24, 2020

Hi Dmitry,

*removed content from original post, apologies, I misread the product name*

Thanks,
Gabriella

Baha Yezgi April 17, 2020

I think this is a misleading response. Scroll Versions is a whole different product than Scroll Viewport. We desperately need Scroll Versions to be available on Confluence Cloud. Dmitry is also asking about that, not Scroll Viewport.

jonathon.frame May 7, 2020

My organisation would also be very interested in the same. We want to have the flexibility of the better version number and tag handling that Scroll Versions gives on Confluence Cloud.

Laura Parraga -K15t- May 8, 2020

Hi Baha, hi Jonathon,

We’re currently investigating how to extend some of our Server capabilities to Cloud to meet some of the needs that we've heard from users like you.

If you’re interested in talking to us about your requirements (specifically versioning) but also your use case more generally, just send me an email to: lparraga@k15t.com

Cheers,

Laura (K15t)

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2015

Hi Dmitry,

If you're still on the hunt for a solution you may want to take a look at Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud. Perhaps it achieves what you are looking for. Happy to chat if it doesn't fit your needs.

Thanks,
Nicholas Muldoon
Arijea 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events