Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Scroll Versions for cloud-hosted Confluence

Is Scroll Versions available for a non-self hosting version of Confluence?

3 answers

Hi Dmitry,

currently Scroll Versions (and our other add-ons) are not available for Atlassian OnDemand.

We plan to work on an OnDemand version for our products, but I'm not able to give you an ETA for the implementation.

There's an improvement in Atlassians JIRA system: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-4869

If you vote / watch the issue, you'll get a notification as soon as there are any further news.

Hope that information helps.

Cheers,
Nils

Thanks Nils. I'll keep an eye on the updates for this.

Dmitry

Hi Nils, Is there any plugin by which we can achieve pinterest.com type of scrolling on my confluence page .

Hi Ravi, in general that should be possible using Confluence and Scroll Viewport (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-viewport). It would be great if you'd contact support@k15t.com to further discuss your requirements. Best, Nils

Hi Dmitry,

If you're still on the hunt for a solution you may want to take a look at Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud. Perhaps it achieves what you are looking for. Happy to chat if it doesn't fit your needs.

Thanks,
Nicholas Muldoon
Arijea 

Hi Dmitry,

*removed content from original post, apologies, I misread the product name*

Thanks,
Gabriella

I think this is a misleading response. Scroll Versions is a whole different product than Scroll Viewport. We desperately need Scroll Versions to be available on Confluence Cloud. Dmitry is also asking about that, not Scroll Viewport.

My organisation would also be very interested in the same. We want to have the flexibility of the better version number and tag handling that Scroll Versions gives on Confluence Cloud.

Hi Baha, hi Jonathon,

We’re currently investigating how to extend some of our Server capabilities to Cloud to meet some of the needs that we've heard from users like you.

If you’re interested in talking to us about your requirements (specifically versioning) but also your use case more generally, just send me an email to: lparraga@k15t.com

Cheers,

Laura (K15t)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

209 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you