Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Scriptrunner filter/show issues with no linked issues

Hey,

We’re currently testing the trial version of ScriptRunner. We’re running Jira Cloud and Service Desk. Our main use would be to filter different types of Service Desk issues with linked issues.

I’m trying to set-up a filter which would show only issues from Service Desk with no linked issues.

Since the Jira command “issueLinkType is EMPTY” doesn’t seem to work anymore, I have tried using this one in the Filters JQL field:

• project = X and issueFunction not in hasLinks()

However, it doesn’t work, I get an error:

"Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."

What kind of query should I write? Are there any other functions which work similarly?

Thanks!

2 answers

Hi nota that issueFunction is provided by Script Runner, so please ensure that Script Runner is already installed on your system.

Alternatively, you can also use JQL Booster Pack  and type the following using the Advanced Search feature:

1) Show issues with no linked issues

project = X and issue NOT IN hasLinks()

(*) Note that this is just an example, you must tune above query to fit your needs.

Using this app you can also query other issues relations, check:

References:

Regards

Hi Fab,

I can confirm the error which you are getting with the hasLinks keyword in *ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud is the known error shown inside of the Knowledge Base Article located here.

As hasLinks  is a JQL Keyword inside of ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud you do not call it using issuefunction and you can see an example of how to use the keyword in the Knowledge Base Article linked above.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

241 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you