ScriptRunner License became invalid after end of maintenance

Bhupesh Nagda May 4, 2020

Hi,

My Adaptavist  ScriptRunner for JIRA licene maintenance expired on 20th April and ever since i am not able to use it. I get attached error in the apps.

"License is for an older version and maintenance has expired. 

I am using 5.7.0 and i don;t know which version to downgrade to :(

And even if i downgrade i guess i'll have to first uninstall the plugin and then put lower version jar file on the filesystem and restart jira. is this correct? But is there a chance that i may loose the existing script runner configuration because of this? We are using it heavily.

BR,

Bhupesh

1 answer

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

Hi @Bhupesh Nagda ,

simply navigate to the marketplace listing of Scriptrunner and visit the version page.

It should be easy for you to identify the last compatible version matching your Jira version from there. Uninstalling Scriptrunner and re-installing the older version should not require a restart of Jira. The configuration should stay but that depends on some factors only you know. How much back do you have to go for example? Did you use any new features that have been introduced afterward?

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events