Script Runner linkedissuesof query does not find all linked issues

Loren Taylor January 23, 2019

All,

I'm seeing a problem using the Script Runner linkedissuesof query does not find all linked issues based on the subquery.

Here's the situation.  We recently imported a bunch of issues and I'm trying to find those issues that are not correctly linked. We're using a custom link type called "Capability".  Here's the particular query I'm running:

issuefunction in linkedIssuesOf("fixVersion in (201.00.00) and summary ~ 'System Capability'", "is Capability of")

So I'm trying to find those issues with the given fixVersion and "capability" linked to the system capabilities.  However this query isn't finding all the linked issues.  I know this because I've created a Structure that brings in the System Capabilities and all the sub-issues linked to them and there are more sub-issues in the Structure than are being found by the query.

I also notice that when I find something that is properly linked but not found in this query, when I manually break and re-link it, then it will be found by the query.

Anyone else ever encountered this?  Can anything be done other than manuallly breaking and relinking those that aren't being found?

Thanks,

Loren

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events