It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Script Runner - linkedIssuesOfRemote does not accept wildcards

Hi,

I have 2 JIRA instances which are linked through the standard application link. Now I can "link" issues between the 2 instances. Now what I am looking to do is a JQL filter that will give me all the tickets in instance 1 that are linked to issues in instance 2. I tried:

• issue in issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId("appId=cbb298bb-6ad5-30aa-912d-81d77692f27f&issueId=10823") tick but only gives me 1 issue
  • issue in issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId("appId=cbb298bb-6ad5-30aa-912d-81d77692f27f&issueId=*") cross
  • issue in issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId("appId=cbb298bb-6ad5-30aa-912d-81d77692f27f") cross
  • issue in issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId("cbb298bb-6ad5-30aa-912d-81d77692f27f") cross
  • issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("[JiraInstance1]*") cross
  • issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("https://JiraInstance1*") cross

The aim is to see on an agile board in one swimlane all the local instance tickets that have links to the remote instance. But for some reason it seems that wildcards do not work in the search.

Looking forward to your reply smile

Best,

Andreas

1 answer

Hi Andreas,

Sorry I just noticed this question. However the question is labeled as addon-plugin.jep but it has no relation with Enhancer Plugin for JIRA.

Am I missing something?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Join our Webinar: 5 use cases to supercharge Jira with apps

G’day Atlassian Community! We’re excited to announce that we’ll be doing a new webinar on 5 use cases to supercharge Jira Cloud. The Atlassian Marketplace offers customers thousands of apps and int...

130 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you