Scaffolding for Confluence

Lily Roy January 18, 2022

Hi There,

I have 2 specific questions.

1- Where I can get the step by step set up for Scaffolding ?

2- Do we need to purchase Scaffolding specifications or it will be give with Atlassian Jira?

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2022

Hi @Lily Roy 

I hope you are having a great day! Aaron here from ServiceRocket.

It's wonderful to hear you are interested in our Scaffolding plugin!. If you haven't had a Demo of the plugin, let us know!. We can discuss your specific use case and the configuration.

If you wish to check how to install it and how to configure it, please check this documentation (this answers question 1)

https://docs.servicerocket.com/scaffolding-cloud 

https://docs.servicerocket.com/scaffolding 

For question 2:  Do we need to purchase Scaffolding specifications or it will be given with Atlassian Jira?

Can you explain a bit more about this? 

On the documentation, you will also find our most used recipes!. If you need anything else please contact us!.

Note: please feel free to send an email directly to this address apps.support@servicerocket.com and our support team will be there for you.

Thanks & Regards,
Aaron Pavez
ServiceRocket Apps Support
-- We've Got Your Back!

Lily Roy January 18, 2022

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your swift response.

1- I haven't had a Demo of the Scaffolding plugin and would love to go for that as I am trying to set it up for my team.
I found few you tube video t o see how it works.

For question 2:  Do we need to purchase Scaffolding specifications or it will be given with Atlassian Jira?

Can you explain a bit more about this?

We are already using the Atlassian Jira but when I was going through the documentations it says try for free trial.

"Get a free 30-day Trial of Scaffolding for Atlassian Confluence"

So it made me think about subscribing Scaffolding separately.

Please confirm.

Thanks,

Lily 

Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2022

Hi again @Lily Roy 

Please feel free to send an email to apps.support@servicerocket.com and we will be happy to schedule a Demo for the Scaffolding plugin.

And yes, you have a 30-day trial to use and see if it fits your needs.

This is the same for all plugins for Jira or Confluence. Each plugin is an "App" and the subscription is based (EX: For Confluence Cloud), on your user tier.

But we can discuss all that on the Demo if you want.

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks & Regards,
Aaron Pavez
ServiceRocket Apps Support
-- We've Got Your Back!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events