Save time and have many issues in one view 🚀

Hello again Community! ðŸ‘‹

Today I am proud to announce an item that will please all those who want to have many issues in one view! That's what our Queues for Jira Service Management app can do.

Best of all, we have just released a new version of our app (3.0.0) and added some things that will make life even easier for Jira users. 🚀

So, what's new?

• Now you are able to create a multi-level group structure that will help you organize a large number of queues better, so users can save time spent on searching for specific queues. 🤩

unnamed.png
  • The Edit queues group screen is replaced by a new, more intuitive Create group screen. This will reduce the effort in creating the groups themselves and adding existing queues to them. ðŸ¤© 

unnamed (1).png

From now on, you will be able to manage queue groups better! Focus on what is important and make one place to create and store queues of issues. 

What is your experience with navigating Jira? What makes it easier? ðŸ¤”Tell us! 

Cheers,

Oliwia 

3 comments

Comment

Patrick van der Rijst December 9, 2022

Hi there!

Your app helped us solve a great scenario.

We have different service desks per country, because it's different agents that pick up requests. In this case there are on site engineers and remote engineers. The on site engineers access their tickets directly via the project, and only work on their dedicated country service desk.

The remote engineers pick up tickets from any country. Your app allowed us to aggregate the tickets from all service desks and filter them by the correct solution team, offering the remote support a single source of truth. 

Like • # people like this
Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 9, 2022

Hi @Patrick van der Rijst ðŸ‘‹

I'm the Product Owner of Queues. Thank you for your feedback! If you have any feature ideas that would be valuable for you and your team, please let me know here or via Linkedin. It'll help us in the product development process 🧡

Cheers,
Monika 

Oliwia Poświat _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 9, 2022

Hi @Patrick van der Rijst 

Thank you for your valuable feedback! :) I am glad that our product meets your expectations. 

Cheers,

Oliwia

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events