Save filter of user story map

DanielD June 27, 2019

Hello community,

is it possible to save the filter settings of a story map? Or is it possible to set filters of a story map and having an url which automitcally opens the same view?

Best regards,

Daniel

1 answer

1 vote
Dave Elkan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2019

Hi @DanielD

Easy Agile User Story Maps will load a story map view of any of your Scrum or Kanban agile boards. So to see a different filter in your story map, simply alter the filter of the board you're currently using or create a new one which you can freely alter. 

Please let me know how you go.

Cheers

~Dave

DanielD July 1, 2019

Hi @Dave Elkan,

first of all thanks for your fast reply!
I created a lot of quick filters for the scrum board which we use. Therfore I want to have different overviews in story map. I know that I can select the quick filters which is a great feature! But I always have to set the quick filter, swimlanes, hide empty epics & swimlanes, show issues etc. Therefore I wanted to ask if there is a way to save the whole settings of the story map. It is very disturbing to do this every time. Also it would be great to have a link (URL) which includes the settings. This URL can be used to link the user story in presentations and other tools.

Best regards,

Daniel

Juan Carlos February 4, 2020

Hi Daniel, did you find an answer to your question. We have the same problem here. Not to mention that we cannot easily share the map using a link, because the link is contextual to the last board you visited, and not to a specific board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events