SUMUP generates incorrect results in Jira filters. What can we do.

IT ENC May 7, 2015

We bought the addon SUMUP at Atlassian two weeks ago. Now let users report us this addon work incorrect with values determined at summing Time spents in Jira filters. We use Jira Version 6.4, SUMUP 1.0.5. I've seen some of the problems show tickets in conjunction with Jira 6.4.
https://decadis.atlassian.net/browse/SUM-32?jql=
A new release that is offered in one of the tickets Version 1.0.6 does not work well. Likewise completely wrong values are displayed using a filter created in the gadget "Filter Results".

You have ansers for this.

We have SUMUP now long been in use. Before it was for free and worked. Now we have invested $ 150 and it no longer works.

Many Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
IT ENC May 7, 2015

I have created a filter for the entire April with all tasks assigned to me

These are the results for "Time Spent" and "Σ Time Spent". These are completely different values for my filter.

And now as comparison, the same filter in my "filter Result Gadget" . Same 109 Issues in the Filter.

Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ May 7, 2015

Hi there, thank you for reporting, we will check this. Kind Regards, Benjamin

Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ May 11, 2015

Hi there, can we make a TeamView Session to check why the problem occurs? One point is maybe that SumUp since 1.0.5 uses only the index to calculate the sums. So if the index is corrupted or broken, the sum will be wrong. If you are fine with a TeamView Session, feel free to contact me b.john[at]decadis.de Kind Regards, Benjamin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events