SSL Plugin certificate install issue

GregS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2013

I generated the public certificate for the SMTP server to which I would like to connect using openssl, but am unable to install the certificate using the SSL Certificates Administration console in Confluence, since I do not have a URL from which I am installing the certificate. Please help.

Thanks!

Greg--

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GregS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2013

Problem ended up being that the cert was fine, I had issues however with timing-out when going to a non smtp relay server. Changed it to the relay server and all became well!

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2013

Hi Greg,

I am afraid that you'll need to use the manual method in order to add your certificate. Check the step-by-step documentation in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Connecting+to+LDAP+or+JIRA+or+Other+Services+via+SSL

Cheers,

Pedro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events