SIL Valadator Error for Custom Configuration

William Williford March 26, 2014

I've created a custom configuration (i.e. not using Agile, Waterfall etc...). I've defined the screens that I want for this configuration. I've added custom fields to some of the screens. I create a project, using my custom configuration. I then add a Bus request and user story. I then try to create a sub-time off the User Story as an SDLC link and get the following error when I try and save the sub-task......"Error creating issue: An unknown exception occured executing Validator com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.jjupin.sil.SilValidator@6e06f71f: root cause: SIL program >>?unnamed SIL?<< "

Does anyone know how to debug this message?

3 answers

0 votes
Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2014

Your log is usually located in [JIRA_HOME]/log directory.

0 votes
William Williford March 26, 2014

how do I get to the log?

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2014

Please send us the complete log at 'jira-support at kepler-rominfo.com'. We'll surely help you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events