Riada Insight Object mapping (IQL)

Maikel Bahre June 20, 2019

Hello,

we setting up a Jira Servicedesk and integrate Riada Insight.
To get the Device Data we also use Insight Discovery. I already set up the main things so that the Data arrive from Discovery in Insight and import to the Object Shema.

The Problem start when it come to Object mapping (IQL). As an example I take the Combination of the Object "Computer" and "CPU". So I want that when I open a specific Object of the Type Computer that there ist the Information that the CPU ist "Intel i5 xxx" or something like that. Therefore I choose the Data Locator "CPUs" and the Attribute "CPU" which is linked with the Object "CPU". When it now comes to put in the Object mapping I have no idea what is Correct beacause the Data Locator only returns the Object Hash and not the Name of the CPU.

I hope somebody could help me :)

greetings

PS: I am not a native english Speaker, so Sorry if something is hard to understand, in this case just ask me and I try to write it better ;)

1 answer

0 votes
Vusal Aliyev September 29, 2019

I have same problem, can not solve. it works when use csv, but not with data from discovery tool. But I can see attributes. my problem ca not links cpu type to host

Vusal Aliyev September 29, 2019

I think problem is spaces and commas in iql query result

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events