Response Templates for Jira. Free

David Valmary September 20, 2022

Hello,

I am searching for a user guide to the Response Templates for Jira. Free app, please. Is there such thing ?

Thanks for all provided help.

Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Hey @David Valmary and welcome to the community!

I would suggest opening a support call with them through https://appbox.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/12/user/login?destination=portal%2F12

Their documentation and support page seem to be throwing some errors but this one loads fine. So a support call to them to notify that their documentation is offline/not available with a request for more detail seems the best bet!

David Valmary September 26, 2022

Thank you for your answer, Dirk.

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 24, 2022

@Dirk Ronsmans - any idea who runs/owns that company, or works at it?

They don't respond on support tickets / emails and although there is a decent website, they don't have a LinkedIn page and none of their other links work... ⛔️

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 10.07.16.png

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2022

@AJ Barks - Old Street I'm afraid not.

Simply trying to get the public information to the question asker.

if all communication and support options remain silent I'd try and reach out to Atlassian (Sales?) to see if they have further information regarding the vendor.

The contact address also seems to be a PO box so that might not be any help

Like AJ Barks - Old Street likes this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 29, 2022

OK, thanks @Dirk Ronsmans - was hopeful you might have a "face to the name". Appreciate the quick response.

Indeed! 📬 If that is genuinely their building/office, I can't wait to go visit... 😜

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events