Required filed error

Jane Kao July 23, 2021

Hi,

I have Exalate enabled for 2 jira spaces (cliksupport and asiasupport247). I was not able to sync the issue from space A to B due to below error. I've checked the filed and required setting for both sites, they are the same, however error still persist. Can I know where I can look into further to resolve this error ? 

Error Detail Message:
Field AM in Charge is required.: customfield_10090; Field System Type is required.: customfield_10091; Field Market is required.: customfield_10092; Field Enable Progressive Games is required.: customfield_10093; Field Enable Live Dealer is required.: customfield_10094; Field Operator Name is required.: customfield_10084; Field Estimated Go Live Date is required.: customfield_10095; Field Brand Name is required.: customfield_10085; Field New Operator ? is required.: customfield_10087; Field Environment requested is required.: customfield_10089.

Thank you

Regards,

Jane

3 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

Hey @Jane Kao ,
Jose from Exalate's Sales team here.

Were you able to create the support ticket?

You can do it by emailing this information to support@exalate.com

Let me know if you need any further assistance,

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- mentioned, I'd also look if all the required fields are filled in the source issue - and additionally if you've included them in your mapping within Exalate.

If that doesn't bring you further, you can contact the Exalate support.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2021

Are all the fields filled (with matching options if the fields are not plain text) in the source issue?

Jane Kao August 3, 2021

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events