Rename file in Jira script editor problem error: File doesn't exist on the server filesystem

Mouna Hammoudi December 8, 2022

Capture.PNG

I am using the Jira script editor and I just want to change the name of my file from CreateMultipleSubtasks/scriptFragment_Condition_CreateMultipleSubtasks.groovy to a new name: CreateMultipleSubtasks/scriptFragment_condition_CreateMultipleSubtasks.groovy 

The only change is to make the C of the condition word smaller and I receive the error message shown above. I have no idea why. I have right clicked on my file in ths script editor and I have chosen the option rename and I get this error. Anyone knows how to change the upper case C to a lower case c in the script editor of Jira? 

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2023

If you change the name of a file on a disk, then you need to change the name of anything that refers to it.  That includes changing the name of a file in SR.

0 votes
Jeroen Poismans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2023

Hello,

This question should be directed to Adaptavist support, had this one also an old version of Scriptrunner in the past. Simply upgrading the app might solve the issue here.

Regards,

Jeroen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events