Reg: WBS Gantt Chart

Vijay Srinivas Vittalam August 29, 2019

Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

In the organization we are using Atlassian Jira and was trying to check for the Add-on plugin "WBS Gantt Chart" wanted to know couple of things:

1st: I had created a query and then through WBS Gant Chart "Create Filter" option I tried to when I had an epic w.r.t. which i created a query and was able to get those details

But the same kind instead of Epic when I try to do w.r.t. currentSprint() I am trying to it's not showing the correct results and it's showing on the Bugs

The Query is only right now populating the list of Bugs seems there is some constraint with the list of results getting populated when I try to import the query from "Create Filter" option

2nd: For the sprint if I create the query and try to pull it, the filter is only showing Bugs and its now showing Bugs/Bug Sub-tasks, and Stories. Actually now what is showing is only the list of Bugs. Is there any constraint that when the Sprint has spillover and because of earlier Sprints details also that it's not showing. Or should it be the current sprint only  as the result is not fetching me the correct results

Thanks,

Vj

2 answers

0 votes
Parker Cain June 16, 2020

VJ make sure you filter is set up right and includes an open sprint. I have a gantt just like what you are saying and it works correctly.

you can use a filter like : sprint = 1234 or if you want all open and future sprints:

Sprint in (openSprints()) OR Sprint in futureSprints()

0 votes
yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

Hi,

Both questions might relate to hierarchies or other restrictions of WBS Gantt-Chart, but I cannot say anything accurate answers.

Those should need more information of filters screenshots and WBS Gantt-chart's whole screenshots, it would be better to contact to Ricksoft support.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events