Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Reg - Start / Finish Date on WBS Gantt Chart

Hello Community,

Every time I create a Gantt Chart, the Start / Finish Date appear blank, it is not populating this field from the Start / End date that I have listed when I created the task.

How can I have these fields populated from the data I entered?

1 answer

Hi Sriram,

In order to populate the Start / Finish date, please enter Start date and Finish date in "WBS Gantt-Chart" in Jira AFTER you create the task from the issue view screen.

1. Click Open WBS-Chart

image.png

2. Enter Start / Finish date. Then they will appear on the WBS Gantt-Chart.

image.png

The Start date and Target end date on Create issue screen are different from WBS' Start / Finish date. You can add them from Apps > WBS Gantt-Chart > Configure > Columns, but the Gantt bar does not reflect these dates as shown in the screenshot below.

image.png

image.png

I hope this answers your question!

Best,
Hal

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

479 views 5 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you