R4J - Requirements Management for Jira

Ernie Rodriguez March 14, 2019

My access is Site Administrator and want to add R4J - Requirements Management for Jira.  However, when I navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace it is not listed.  I tried doing various searches but it still never shows.  How can I access the add-on?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2019

Are you on Cloud or Server(or DC)?

Ernie Rodriguez March 14, 2019

I'm on cloud and this is only available for server.  That's the problem.  Thank you for getting back to me.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Rick Thompson August 28, 2020

@Ernie Rodriguez so R4J can only be used if hosted locally / on site? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

Correct, it's Server/DC only.  No Cloud option.

Like Rick Thompson likes this
Rick Thompson August 31, 2020

I know you said there isn't a cloud option...but can it be hosted locally (on our infrastructure) or is it hosted in a centralized location?

Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2020

Hello Rick,

I´m Bernhard from Ease Solution, the vendor of R4J.

There are three different types of Jira installations available: Server, Data Center and Cloud. Please see Atlassian material. Short overview:

• Server and Data Center runs on your own servers, this could be a local environment on premise or also a server itself provided by cloud vendor (like MS, AWS,...). Here you have the full control about your installation.
    R4J runs on both of this installation options.
  • Cloud is a special setup you can order at Atlassian. They are hosting the system, doing the upgrade etc. You have only access to your projects and data.
    R4J does right now not support this. We are planning a light version for this right now, I can´t give you any time frame.

If you have more questions on R4J, please contact our friendly support team via http://support.easesolutions.com/

Best Regards, Bernhard

Like # people like this
Rick Thompson August 31, 2020

@Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_ thank you so much for the feedback / info

0 votes
Angelica Salazar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2021

Hello @Ernie Rodriguez!

Good news! R4J Cloud has been released last month, November.

If you have questions and are interested in a demo of the Cloud version, please reach out to us through our support portal. We'd be happy to hear any feedback on the application.

Best regards,
Angelica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events