Questions regarding issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart

Júlio Cezar de Camargo March 16, 2021

I'm trying to use the issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart without success. So I have a few questions that someone that already used this function will be surelly able to help me.

a) I'm trying to retrive the itens added to previous sprints, for example:
issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Bam Board Scrum","Bam Sprint 33")
the board uses a filter by project only and the sprint exists.
The result is 0.

Filter.png

b) I'm not sure if it is working for the current sprints that I'm working cause there wasn't additions yet, but I tried to filter without the second parameter as saw somewhere in the internet, but the second parameter is required.
FilterScndBlank.png

or

FilterOneParam.png

and using like item a) now for the current sprint 36 I get the same result but as there was no additions maybe it's working:
FilterCurrent.png

So, my questions are: 

1 - Can I use this function to get the itens added to the previous completed sprints? 

2 - How can I retrive the data from current sprint?

3 - Wondering that it will work, how can I get the itens originally accepted in the Sprint? In other words, how to retrieve the items from sprint 35 not in issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("BAM Board Scrum","BAM Sprint 35")
?

4 - Shold I ask to admin any special rights? Is there any pre-requisite to the function works, like reindex?

1 answer

0 votes
Kate Kabir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2021

Hi @Júlio Cezar de Camargo 

Thank you for the question. 

You will need to synchronised the JQL keywords by clicking the Sync All Issues button as they can be used inside of JQL Searches as described in the Knowledge Base Article located here. This is to make sure that the keywords are synced and specify a sprint and the issue is added after the sprint will be displayed. 

Thank you. 

Rregards

Kate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events