Question on linkedIssuesOfRemote, Is it possible to search based on project and the ticket status

Daniel Sagayaraj August 22, 2019

Is it possible to search based on project and the ticket status of an issue linked from a remote jira instance? 

I tried the below query and didn't help..

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("query", "Project=TEST and status = Triage")

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("Project=TEST and status = Triage")

2 answers

0 votes
David Doria March 9, 2020

I also don't understand how to use this function and would love to do the same thing as the original question asked.

0 votes
Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2019

try the query as below

Update the application name and project name

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("application name","Confluence") and project =Test

Hi @Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master) ,

The query did not work for me.  But thanks for trying to help me. This query will give me error as  "The value 'TEST' does not exist for the field 'project'.

I would want to search issues in "JIRA1" instance which has any reference of linked issues of a project from a remote jira instance say "JIRA2" 

But this query will expect the TEST project to be available in JIRA1 

Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2019

Please use your jira project in query

:) My jira project is "TEST"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events