Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Quarterly Jexo Update ๐Ÿ‘‰ Issue hierarchies, Color roadmap by status, and more!

Greetings community ๐Ÿ–– ,

it's been a few months since our Jexoโ€™22 event, where we first introduced and launched our newest apps Hedge, Suri, and Goosly.

Since then, weโ€™ve been busy working on some important upgrades to our existing apps that you already know and love.

Shall we start with the biggest bang? ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿฆข SWANLY - Portfolio roadmaps

Structure your view with hierarchies

• Whether you need to see a hierarchical view of your issues or you want a quick overview of everything that's happening, Swanly makes it easy.
  • Use the Hierarchy button to switch views and get a hierarchical view of your issues, i.e., Epic > Story > Sub-task.

Release images (613 ร— 350px).gif

Color code your roadmap

• Thanks to the automatic color-coding, quickly identify activities as done, in progress, or blocked.
  • You can also assign your own colors to make the teamwork more efficient.
  • Open Swanly in Jira and click on Color in the new toolbar at the top of your page.

Release images (613 ร— 350px) (1).gif

Get started faster with Swanly

Swanly's educational videos will help you and your team get on board with the platform faster.

You can find a new learning panel in Swanly under the ๐ŸŽ“ icon or you can watch them on Jexoโ€™s youtube.

๐ŸฆŠ FOXLY - Backlog prioritization 

Reorder Foxly metrics 

• With the new drag and drop feature in Foxly, you can easily change the order of your metrics directly on the 'Customize' page. 
  • Take a look and see how easy it is to get your metrics in order.

Release images (613 ร— 350px) (2).gif 

Performance improvements - Foxly Just got faster ๐ŸŽ

• We understand that your time is precious, so our engineering team went above and beyond to improve the way Foxly loads filters.
  • Now, you can work with as many saved filters and labels as possible without worrying about speed.

๐Ÿ™OCTO - Component management 

Introducing component released and unreleased fields

• Thanks to Octoโ€™s new fields, youโ€™re now able to filter issues linked to unreleased or released component versions.
  • Perfect for cleaning up your Kanban boards and backlogs! ๐Ÿงน

Get started here.

Whatโ€™s next?

๐Ÿฆพ Our team is full-on busy improving our apps; expect this in the coming months:

• Open APIs for Octo, Swanly, and Foxly
  • Improved filters for Swanly and Foxly
  • Dependencies for Swanly
  • Enrolling in Cloud Fortified program with our newest apps Hedge and Suri

๐Ÿ“ฃ Customer Stories Wanted!

Are you using one (or more) of our Jexo apps? We would love to hear how you and your team are using our tools! 

If youโ€™re up for sharing your story (and getting some free swag ๐ŸŽ), book a call with me or email me at nikola.zavadska@jexo.io

Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 09.34.49.png

And that's about it. I hope you enjoyed our Jexo updates and let me know what you think! ๐Ÿ’™

Nikki

1 comment

Comment

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

Thanks for sharing @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events