QualityPlus license for limited users

Manoj Mishra May 24, 2023

Hi Team,

I want to use QualityPlus license for limited users (less than 10 users). How can get the license for the same. When I go on license page it showing me price for 25-50 users where as I am looking for only 10 users.

Please help me get license for 10 users. For any further detail please let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Hi @Manoj Mishra and welcome to the community,

Is this an app for any of Atlassian's products?

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Are you on a datacenter or on cloud?

Manoj Mishra May 26, 2023

cloud.

I believe you are asking for our JIRA software account.

Thanks,

Manoj

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

Since you are on cloud, apps licenses must match the highest tier of users in the product family. Eg. if you have JSM with 25 licenses and JSW with 10 licenses, any app you want to buy will be for 25 licenses, even if you intend only the 10 people of JWM to use it. So when you go to buy this app, it shows you the highest tier (max users) on the jira product family.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events