Project Creator plugin problem: Project Role Scheme - setting project admin error

Roine Lindvall February 13, 2014

Created a group:

Create-Project-From-Template, gave these people permission to use the Create Project Plugin. So far so good.

Then defined a couple of templates (without Project Role Schemes), tested them they seem to work.

Then defined Project Role Scheme, set Administrator = the Create-Project-From-Template group.

When a non-jira-admin user tries to create projects, the Project roles are not set, when an admin look at the project Roles, the only thing displayed is thes:

"admin.project.role.none"

Please advice!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roine Lindvall March 9, 2014

Installed v 2.0.4, now it works. Thanks.

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2014

Roine,

Can you email me at daniel at wittified.com with your JIRA version and the plugin version you're running? Also can you confirm that the user that you're creating the project as has admin access to the project in the permission scheme?

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2014

Hi Roine,

Sorry about the issues you're having. I've opened https://wittified.atlassian.net/browse/PCFJ-67as I investigate the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events