It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Project Creator plugin problem: Project Role Scheme - setting project admin error

Roine Lindvall Feb 13, 2014

Created a group:

Create-Project-From-Template, gave these people permission to use the Create Project Plugin. So far so good.

Then defined a couple of templates (without Project Role Schemes), tested them they seem to work.

Then defined Project Role Scheme, set Administrator = the Create-Project-From-Template group.

When a non-jira-admin user tries to create projects, the Project roles are not set, when an admin look at the project Roles, the only thing displayed is thes:

"admin.project.role.none"

Please advice!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roine Lindvall Mar 09, 2014

Installed v 2.0.4, now it works. Thanks.

0 votes
Daniel Wester Community Leader Feb 19, 2014

Hi Roine,

Sorry about the issues you're having. I've opened https://wittified.atlassian.net/browse/PCFJ-67as I investigate the issue.

0 votes
Daniel Wester Community Leader Feb 19, 2014

Roine,

Can you email me at daniel at wittified.com with your JIRA version and the plugin version you're running? Also can you confirm that the user that you're creating the project as has admin access to the project in the permission scheme?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

595 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you