Project Configurator for Jira | No status found with an id of: 10000

Carlos Zamora December 14, 2017

Hi guys,

I'm trying the project configurator for the merge of some instances but trying I'm getting this error on multiples projects.

• [Project ACME] [Workflow scheme Default w/ QA Verified and Dev Issues] [Workflow QA Verified Issue] [ Translating status Id 10000] No status found with an id of: 10000
  • [Project ARG] [Workflow scheme NBATV: Software Simplified Workflow Scheme] [Workflow NBA QA Verified Issue w/ Grooming 2] [ Translating status Id 10000] No status found with an id of: 10000
  • [Project OXPC] [Workflow scheme Prep Flow w/ QA Scheme] [Workflow Prep Flow w/ QA Workflow] [ Translating status Id 10000] No status found with an id of: 10000
  • [Project YAH] [Workflow scheme Prepped QA Verified and Dev Issues] [Workflow Prepped QA Verified Issue] [ Translating status Id 10000] No status found with an id of: 10000

Any idea how I can enable that status? or fix it?

I checked the list of statues under issues but that status with ID 10000 is not there.

1 answer

1 vote
jeremy cobert January 31, 2018

I get this is well and have not found any answers.

Carlos Zamora January 31, 2018

Hi Jeremy,

I stopped using that plugin and switched to Configuration Manager.

In their integrity analyzer I was able to fix this errors and others.

Take a look.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.botronsoft.jira.configurationmanager/server/overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events