Project Configurator error while exporting a project with no error message

devsuresh2005 May 13, 2021

Hi All,

I am trying to export a project through Project Configurator but it throws an error with no error messages, here is the error,

===========

An error occurred:

:

At Most frequent errors found in export you can find advice to fix this problem

[Project BT] [Workflow scheme BT: Workflow Scheme_v1.0] [Workflow Copy of BTM: Simple Task/Story Workflow_v1.2 with arrows]

================

But I do not find anything suspicious in my workflow, it is a very basic workflow with very few transitions.

Any inputs from who faced similar issue will be very helpful.

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Yannik Seitz November 23, 2022

Hi @devsuresh2005 

we are facing the exact same error and I was wondering if you managed to resolve this?

Thanks

Yannik

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2021

Hi @devsuresh2005 

Rub the object dependency report and check where all that workflow is used. The error could be due to a related object(s) used in the workflow that your export might not have.

Ravi

devsuresh2005 May 13, 2021

Hi Ravi Sagar,

Thank you for your quick response, I did check the dependency report and the workflow is used in only one project. But I am seeing the same error there as well,

=====

Some errors occurred. Some references from these entities might be missing.

• [Project BT] [Workflow scheme BT: Workflow Scheme_v1.0] [Workflow Copy of BTM: Simple Task/Story Workflow_v1.2 with arrows] :

=====

Any inputs, please?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events