Project Configurator - Issue received when simulating import

Rehnuma Noor January 15, 2020

Hello,

I received the below error message when running the simulation for a project import through Project Configurator on my Dev instance.

javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException - with linked exception: [org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 2; columnNumber: 84; cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'fileUuid' is not allowed to appear in element 'projectConfigDump'.]

This is the opening of the config.xml file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<projectConfigDump version="3.0.0" fileUuid="18c91384-54da-41d2-8984-05d2db0dc69d">

Would anyone have any idea on what the issue is and how this can be resolved so I can proceed with the import?

Thanks
Rehnuma

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joaquin Fernández Morales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2020

Hello Rehnuma Noor, 

This error usually occurs when different versions of Project Configurator are used between the source and destination instance. You should match both versions and repeat the export / import.

Please, if my above suggestion don't fix your problem, feel free to open a ticket here:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/37

So we will treat your case in deep. 

Kind regards,

Joaquin

Rehnuma Noor January 16, 2020

Hi Joaquin,

This did the trick! I was able to successfully import a project. Thank you for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events