Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Proforma - timestamps for forms being filled out

Just trying to work out if there is a way to extract a history or see timestamps of when a proforma form was filled out.  There is nothing within the actual JIRA history and there are also no updated times when you export the form (pdf or xlsx)

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk Community Leader Jan 09, 2022

Hi Fabian,

If a form is filled out and it creates an issue, then the created date for the issue would be when the form is filled out. 

Simon Herd Atlassian Team Jan 12, 2022

@John Funk you are right, this is one means of telling when the form was submitted

@Fabian Bellino I'm the Product Manager of Forms/ProForma. I've taken note of your suggestion. I can't say when it will be developed, but it is definitely on our backlog.

0 votes

Hi @Fabian Bellino as an alternative you can try Forms for Jira, developed by my team. 

Here, when the form is submitted, the system will display entered data in the issue and submission date.

submitted form.png

Hope it helps. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events