Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Proforma - timestamps for forms being filled out

Just trying to work out if there is a way to extract a history or see timestamps of when a proforma form was filled out.  There is nothing within the actual JIRA history and there are also no updated times when you export the form (pdf or xlsx)

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk Community Leader Jan 09, 2022

Hi Fabian,

If a form is filled out and it creates an issue, then the created date for the issue would be when the form is filled out. 

Simon Herd Atlassian Team Jan 12, 2022

@John Funk you are right, this is one means of telling when the form was submitted

@Fabian Bellino I'm the Product Manager of Forms/ProForma. I've taken note of your suggestion. I can't say when it will be developed, but it is definitely on our backlog.

0 votes

Hi @Fabian Bellino as an alternative you can try Forms for Jira, developed by my team. 

Here, when the form is submitted, the system will display entered data in the issue and submission date.

submitted form.png

Hope it helps. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: Fine Software

Happy New Year, everybody! What better way to kick off 2022 than with a new Marketplace Partner Spotlight ✨ This month, we're getting to know Daniel Franz, co-founder of Fine Software. Fine Software ...

423 views 2 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you