Proforma - timestamps for forms being filled out

Fabian Bellino January 5, 2022

Just trying to work out if there is a way to extract a history or see timestamps of when a proforma form was filled out.  There is nothing within the actual JIRA history and there are also no updated times when you export the form (pdf or xlsx)

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2022

Hi Fabian,

If a form is filled out and it creates an issue, then the created date for the issue would be when the form is filled out. 

Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

@John Funk you are right, this is one means of telling when the form was submitted

@Fabian Bellino I'm the Product Manager of Forms/ProForma. I've taken note of your suggestion. I can't say when it will be developed, but it is definitely on our backlog.

0 votes
Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Fabian Bellino as an alternative you can try Forms for Jira, developed by my team. 

Here, when the form is submitted, the system will display entered data in the issue and submission date.

submitted form.png

Hope it helps. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events