Proforma is not displaying form contents in Jira Cloud

Csp3r December 1, 2019

I have used proforma for a while now and this issue is driving me buggy. I can create a new form with no issue. Then when I go to test the form, fill it out and hit send, the data that was inputted into the form is not displaying within the submission or the ticket on the back end. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2019

Thanks Csp3r, we did encounter an issue with a feature which was being rolled out to some Jira Cloud instances by Atlassian.

Thankfully Atlassian rolled their changes back and ProForma is working as expected. 

Yujing Chen February 16, 2020

Hi, Simon.

We have the same problem as of 17 Feb 2020. User can fill form, but agent can not see it. It is not displaying for the agent.

Can you advise how to fix it?

Thanks.

Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2020

@Yujing Chen would you mind submitting a support request or sending an email to support@thinktitl.com? We'll gladly look into what could be causing this issue for you. 

0 votes
Csp3r December 23, 2019

Proforma was broken with recent updates to jira cloud. Please contact Profora for answers...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events