Proforma form fields can be used in other plugins like JWT, scriptrunner and sil script?

G Krithica March 3, 2019

Hi,

I would like to know how to refer the proforma form fields inside SIL Script or groovy scriptrunner?

Can this field be referred in the post functions or validations offered by plugins like JWT, scriptrunner and sil script?

Thanks,

Krithica

2 answers

2 votes
Lachlan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2019

Hey @G Krithica 

Thanks for reaching out with this. Atlassian's current API's do not currently expose the values of ProForma fields. For services like JWT and Scriptrunner to be able to reference ProForma fields, they would likely need an API which will expose the fields to them. 

We can certainly look into providing our own REST API for accessing ProForma fields which could output the results in JSON and be used in custom scripts and programs. 

I have added this as a suggestion on our Roadmap. Thanks again for bringing this to us. 

0 votes
Ben Rivera December 13, 2019

Yes I am facing the same issue/request. I want to be able access the fields on a ProForma form. The closes I get is the following smart value:

{{issue.properties."proforma.forms.i1".questions}}

Which gives me a json format dump of the fields but I cannot select any of the individual fields.

I also tried to use regex to see if I could just get the field value but regex does not seem to be working after questions. I get no results if I use the following smart value

{{issue.properties."proforma.forms.i1".questions.match("Name")}}

Here is the regex that I am using:

(?:First Name, v={}, text=)(.*?)(?:})

First Name is the name of the field that I want the value from. This works on a online regex parser but not in Automation for JIRA, which is the automation add-on I am using.

I am using Automation for JIRA and ProForma.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events