Problems with old SLA settings, when setting up new SLA

Rasmus Høll Jakobsen November 10, 2020

Hi 

I am trying to set up SLA in Jira for our organization, but it seems that some SLAs that appear on tickets simply do not make any sense.

For instance, for the organization RMP I have created two SLA time to resolution goals depending on whether it is an A or B level incident. A level incident has a 8h SLA goal, while B incident has a 24h SLA goal.

This incident level is a custom field only available for issuetype incident.

Nonetheless, when I scroll down my dashboard, I get these weird tickets that display an SLA for the same organization RMP, even though the ticket is issuetype task. The ticket is still open. Even more strange the SLA states a time to resolution goal of 4h? Mind you I only have 8 and 24h goals created. 

Is it possible that this task still runs on some very old SLA rule?

2 answers

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 10, 2020

Hi @Rasmus Høll Jakobsen ,

I believe we can better help you if you could share a screenshot of your SLA configuration and the history of the ticket.

If this is not possible, I suggest trying to assess the scope of the SLA rules and whether or not the ticket/issue falls into this scope. You can access whether the issue fits the JQL of the SLAs rules or the ticket satisfies the old and new SLA conditions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

0 votes
Rasmus Høll Jakobsen November 10, 2020

After scrolling through many months of history on the ticket, I see that it has been marked as "resolved" for a short period of time, before being reopened. Could this be related?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events