Problem with license: could not verify the license

Elena Oleksenko August 6, 2013

Hello,

We bought a license Gliffy for Confluence (100 users). Now we are preparing to upgrade the systems and made ​​a backup copy on a test server. We installed there gliffi, but when I try to enter the license key, I get the message "Your add-on license is invalid. Please ensure that the entire add-on license, including line breaks, is exactly as provided.". Why this is happens and what can be done to fix it? Version of gliffy - 5.4.1, Confluence - 5.0.1

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Christopher Jaksch August 18, 2013

Hey there, our license is working now. Therefore I installed the full OBR-File gliffy-confluence in Confluence instead of only the JAR-file. I also updated the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) to the latest version according to some information i found. Not sure if that was the trick.

If it doesn't work maybe try to delete your plugin cache folders in your home-directory of confluence (../bundled-plugins, ../plugins-cache, ../plugins-osgi-cache, ../plugins-temp) after stopping Confluence.

Good luck y'all

Magazine zum Globus AG August 22, 2013

In our case Gliffy 5.4.2 was suddenly deactivated under Confluence 5.1.2. I tried several times (after updating the Universal Plugin Manager) to activate Gliffy, but there was only an error message telling us that the license might be not valid. Then I deinstalled Gliffy, installed the full OBR-File gliffy-confluence in Confluence instead of only the JAR-file (as Christopher mentioned before) and guess what....

Gliffy works again! Thank you! :-)

0 votes
siva kumar October 30, 2018

I'm also having this issues regarding verification even though i searched through many I can't find a proper solution and it will be useful for many background verification companies in India.

0 votes
Ais August 18, 2013

I'm also having this problem, I have tried copying, verifying, stripping spaces, etc. But I still get the same error message.

Gliffy 5.4.2 / Confluence 5.2.3

0 votes
Christopher Jaksch August 6, 2013

We are facing the same problem with Gliffy 5.0.1 / Gliffy 5.4.1 and Confluence 4.3.7

We ain't got a solution yet.

Cheers Christopher

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events