Problem with a rule automation - Sub task

john jairo jimenez rey July 19, 2022

hello everyone! in this moment i created a new rule for automation for transition the subtask in status waiting for approvedd to approved into Workflow exist de transition and the action for triggered is the parent transition for the status assigned task to approved. But have no validator's or condition that affected de transition of status. Please someone help me!

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Hi John,

I am confused as to exactly what the problem is. Is your rule working or no? If not, what error are you getting or what is it not doing that you expect it to? 

john jairo jimenez rey July 25, 2022

Thank's John I have yet in this moment at solution, is neccesiry aprover in the flow the automation is that all. Thank's a lot for you answer.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Maybe just state the issue in your own language - that might help. 

0 votes
john jairo jimenez rey July 19, 2022

condition.PNGBut is very important sub-task moved to approved in workflow and the other question in this part is possible translate comment for the principal task to subtask because I trying but i don't find the form to have. Thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events