Problem of connection with the Zephyr for JIRA Tests Importer Utility

Ludovic Lava July 20, 2014

Hey there,

I'm facing a problem with the Zephyr for JIRA Tests Importer Utility.

I want to copy tests from one project to another. I have read somewhere that I have to export my tests, and then import them in a different project, using the tests importer.
I have completed the first fields (url, username, password) but when I click on Connect, nothing happens. I cannot select a project...

Do you know why? Since this is a beta version, are there some limitations that could explain my problem?

I am on a trial version of Zephyr, and if I can copy tests from one project to another, my company will definitly buy it! It is the last blocking point!

Thank you for the answer !

7 answers

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2014

Hi Ludovic,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in response.

Could you please raise a support ticket by sending an email to us at support(at)getzephyr.com.

We'll be happy to work on the same issue any let you know if it can be fixed.

Please also attach the fresh terminal log that you are getting.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Bibek

0 votes
Ludovic Lava October 14, 2014

Bibek Behera, at least say something...

0 votes
Ludovic Lava September 10, 2014

Bibek Behera, do you have some news ?

0 votes
Ludovic Lava July 21, 2014

The problem seems to come from the proxy: my company uses a proxy, and I cannot avoid it.
Can the Tests Importer work with a proxy in one way or another? Is there somehow a way to import my tests?

Thank you for your answer!

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2014

Hello Ludovic,

Thank you for the log. I have gone through the log and noticed that there is a PrivilegedActionException.

Please make sure that the admin cradentials you are using are correct.

I would suggest you to reach out to your admin and confirm if you are using any proxy settings.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Bibek

0 votes
Ludovic Lava July 21, 2014

Hello!

I have just done what you told me.
The "zfjImporter.log" was empty, so I have copied what was in the terminal in the log.txt.

Hope it will help!
Thank you!

(log.txt)

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2014

Hello Ludovic,

I need the log to find the root cause of the connectivity issue you are facing.

Please login as administrator in command line.

Navigate to the path where the importer tool is available.

Run the command java -cp zfj-importer-utility-0.29.jar com.thed.zfj.ui.ImportSwingApp

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Bibek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events