Post Function - Send a custom email with High Importance

Guy Anela January 8, 2018

I'm using the "Send a custom email" Post Function and I'm wondering if there's a way to flag the email as important? I saw this similar question asked and asked Jamie if a solution was ever implemented (waiting to hear back). Anyhow, I figured I'd ask the question again in hopes that someone else might have an answer/solution. :) Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

You can do this by setting the piority header in the "Condition and configuraton" section of the send custom email script like so:

mail.addHeader("X-Priority", "1 (Highest)")

true

Guy Anela January 10, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion Adam but we're looking for a way to utilize the "X-Priority" email header as Jamie pointed out in the linked question mentioned in my original post.

adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

I've actually realised this is possible if you have one of the later versions of ScriptRunner which has the "Condition and configuration" section in the send a custom email script. Have updated my answer above.

Guy Anela January 11, 2018

Confirmed! ...thanks Adam!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events