PocketQuery - rendering not fully completed

Cuto Calleja
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2016

Hi!

In my dashboard testing using PocketQuery I have in the page a first macro to load some data to be used as filter options for the other macros when clicking in the "Execute" button. Intentionally when the page is loaded the first time it only shows the combos as follows:

image2016-4-1 10:0:58.png

Applying some filters (for year 2016, month 01 and what is selected in blue, the result is as follows once I click on the  "Execute" button:

image2016-4-1 9:58:56.png

BUT, if I apply a more "complex" filter selecting more filters for "Type" (what implies further the use of the ListOfStrings in the IN clause of the query) anything (or just one or two graphics) is finally rendered...

image2016-4-1 10:8:1.png

The queries are ok and are executed fast... If do not use the first macro for the filters and I use the "change params template" everything is rendered and displayed without any problem... what makes me think that there is some kind of problem dealing with the management of the memory/performance of pocketquery or maybe my installation...

I've tried to check and increase timesouts, caches sizes and everything I could check as Admin of my Confluence installation but the problem persists... I've also installed version 2.1 found here... but without success for my problem... no error messages are displayed...

Any help will be welcome!  wink

Thanks!!!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cuto Calleja
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

I've finally found the solution!

I added this to the beginning of the script in the template:

jQuery.ajaxSetup({timeout: 60000});

Apparently it was a timeout question!

Hope it helps someone else!

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2016

Hi Cuto! Please add a log level DEBUG in ConfluenceAdmin for this package:
de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery

Please view your page again and send us the logs, if possible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events