Plugin compatibility: Arsenale Lockpoint - Attachment Checkout

Madhan Sundaram September 18, 2017

We are using Arsenale Lockpoint - Attachment Checkout plugin in our Confluence instance. We are planning to upgrade the instance to 6.3.4 however, the above mentioned plugin is not compatible. Can someone guide me if the latest available plugin works with 6.3.x or when can I expect the compatible version?

Note: I wrote to the following email id support@arsenalesystems.com but not received any response.

1 answer

0 votes
David Goldstein
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2017

The most recent release—Arsenale Lockpoint 1.6.12—works as-is with Confluence 6.3 and 6.4.  Arsenale Lockpoint 1.6.12 is now marked as compatible with those Confluence versions in Atlassian Marketplace and in your Add-on Manager within Confluence.

If you are not already running Arsenale Lockpoint 1.6.12, you may install or update to that version in your Confluence Administration Add-on Manager, or by downloading the release directly from Marketplace and doing a manual upload of the .jar file in your Confluence Add-on Manager.

If you have any product questions, or experience any issues, please contact our Arsenale Support team.

David
Arsenale

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events