Platform "windows" is not showing on Appcelerator Studio-->windows-->preferences-->studio-->platforms

Sikha Arun May 25, 2015

Hi all ,

I have been downloded Appcelerator Studio on my Windows system . Platform "windows" is missing under  Appcelerator Studio-->windows-->preferences-->studio–>platforms . it showing only Android, mobile web platforms . Why it is so ? I want to configure windows SDK with Appcelerator studio . 

Thanks in advance .

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2015

Could you explain which Atlassian application you are working with and where within it this problem happens?

Sikha Arun May 25, 2015

Appcelerator studio . 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2015

Please read the Answer given. Which *Atlassian* application are you working with and what is the problem? (If you were to read the question, it's obvious that you have not mentioned an Atlassian application)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events