Planning in Tempo

Geert Truyen July 7, 2013
How can you display in Tempo ALL assigned items for a particular user or team for which no work or planning has been recorded yet. I cannot find this option anywhere although it seems to me that this is a sound way to start your planning in Tempo, i.e. from an overview of all assigned work. Thanks for any help on this.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Just to add to Susanne's comment, you could create a filter based on this jql query:

assignee = benediktb and resolution = Unresolved and timespent = 0

which returns all open issues assigned to benediktb where there has no work been done. You can than view that filter in the Advanced Timesheet in Tempo.

You can also return all issues assigned to any member in a team: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO076/Tempo+JQL+Functions

I don't think you can do anything similar regarding planned hours, I am afraid.

Thank you Benedikt

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Hi Geert

By changing the settings for "Users allowed to register time into future" in the Tempo Global configuration you will get the Plan Time Pop-up Dialog when you choose a date further in the future than the "allowed" setting and a Project. To plan time for an issue you have to choose the "Plan time" button above the time sheet.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013

Hi Geert

You can create a new filter in Issues -> more (recent issues) -> All Issues, that shows all the issues you are interrested in.

Hope this helps

Susanne (Tempo)

This helps indeed. Thank you, Susanne.

On a different note, if I drag over de dates I always get the popup to log work. Is there a way to get the "plan work" popup instead?

Thanks again

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events