PingPilot Call center

Adam Jones December 12, 2019

I need to know the privacy policy for this application. Currently I am unclear on their intentions. This is a product that does not disclose any of its privacy systems. They wont respond for inquiries concerning it. Makes me very wary about attaching my company's data to them.

That said, I would stay away until they provide legally backed up confirmation that they are protecting data integrity, and not siphoning your contact lists, sales leads, emails, calls, and chats. 

Right now they are being silent and cagy about releasing any details. They have also not performed a self assessment for Jira.

Definitely looking for an answer if anyone has one about the security of my data with this app. 

3 answers

1 vote
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 12, 2019

This link is available on their marketplace listing.

0 votes
Juan Portero December 3, 2021

Good day @Tom McGeehon

Please could you help me with your email to contact you directly.

I have tried by this "https://ping.me/pingpilot" medium but they do not answer me.

Tom McGeehon December 3, 2021

Hi Juan,

I've responded via the application. Apologies for the delay, there was a miscommunication in the handling of your request.

Best,

Tom M

0 votes
Tom McGeehon June 29, 2020

Hi @Adam Jones ,

Apologies as we never received any information regarding this inquiry. I realize this is a very late reply, but I wanted to let anyone who comes across this know that we do not sell your data or siphon any data.

The only data that we keep from Jira are ids. Our current chat product has been recently updated to be more usable with JSD and we are working to make our privacy guidelines clear. We are also working to start the self assessment in the near future, but are implementing even greater security measures to allow better security and be able to complete as much as of the assessment as possible.

We encourage you to reach out to us over ping.me/pingpilot if you have any questions or inquiries.

Again, we apologize for the extremely late reply. We are working to identify why the team was never notified and are dedicated to providing great support to our customers without compromising anyone's data.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events