Payment methods

Florian Woll October 12, 2013

Hi, I'd like to purchase a starter license to JIRA Agile for 23.80 USD (license + local VAT). The thing is, I don't have a credit card (I'm not a business and credit cards aren't that popular here) and I'm not interested in spending an additional 16 € to purchase software for 17,50 €. Is there any alternative method of payment I can use?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2013

To add to what Norman has said...

Florian, I've paid for Atlassian software in many ways. Apart from using both corporate credit card and personal credit card (neither of which suit you), I've also used international wire transfer to Atlassian and cheque to a local reseller.

I found that the wire transfer was a pain because it took several weeks for the banks to clear it and for Atlassian to actually receive the payment. It should not have taken long... but it did.

Payment to a local reseller can work well because it allows for payment in local curency (£ for me or € for you) and can makes stuff like sales tax easier to handle. If your reseller is competent then your license key should be downloadable from my.atlassian.com almost immediately the payment is received by the reseller.

Florian Woll October 13, 2013

Thanks a lot. I'll try to find a reseller. Unfortunately it seems that Atlassian themselves only offer credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa) for purchasing the starter license. Too bad, because I don't need and can't afford more than the 10 seat license.

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2013

There are a few ways, so you should call Atlassian and see what they can do for you.

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing/howtopay/english

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events