Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

đź“… Partner Webinar & Events Opportunities: August 2022

Hi community đź‘‹,

Here is another monthly roundup of the partner-organized events in August 2022. If there is any event missing please let me know in the comments below 🙏

If you're looking for Atlassian-organized events check out the post in the Welcome group posted by @Jimmy Seddon  đź‘€

Title  Partner  Date
Jira Work Management for All Expium Aug 4
Restore IT Services and Resolve Issues Faster with Jira Incident Management ANB Technologies Aug 4
Atlassian’s Tech Tactics for Government Users Carahsoft Aug 4
Optimize Your Agency's Contract Effectiveness with Objectives & Key Results Carahsoft Aug 9
Atlassian Governance Expium Aug 11
 Atlassian Cloud Migration Empyra  Aug 11
Cloud Is Now Isos Technology Aug 17
Enterprise Cloud with Atlassian Avant Systems Group Aug 17
Successful Atlassian Cloud Migration Expium Aug 18
Jira Service Management Fundamentals Expium Aug 25
Con i servizi IT tra le NUVOLE Wuerth Phoenix Aug 25
Behind the Scenes of Jira Software/Jira Service Management: An Administrator’s Best Practices Empyra Aug 31
Structure Bootcamp: Flexible Project Management in Jira ALM Works (Tempo) Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

2 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Thanks for pulling this together @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ đź™Ś

Like • # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing these webinar and events, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! Great work!

I can see a lot of interesting events planned for Aug 2022 that I would like to attend.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events