Page approval by admin

Richard Fenton August 15, 2017

In confluence's page approval macro admin defaults to be able to approve any page (in the last column of the form).  This seems a bit flakey as admin can have fat fingers too.  Can we remove admin from having this power and having no 1-click sign off for page approval.

2 answers

0 votes
hemanth kumar December 10, 2019

Hi Richard,

I am also facing this problem. Do you find any solution for it. please, help us.

kind regards,

hemanth

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

Hi Richard,

Can you tell us which Page Approval macro you're using? There appear to be a few available on Marketplace and we want to make sure to get the attention of the proper developer.

For example:

If you're using one of these, or another option, please confirm so we can properly assist. 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Richard Fenton August 16, 2017

It's the one that automatically pops up with the out of the box macro selection drop down.  Did yoy need more information than that?

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

Hi Richard,

Shannon is off shift now, but I would like to help.

All the macros that come out of the box with Confluence are listed on this page: Macros

None of them are called Page Approval, so I am pretty sure the macro is provided by a plugin.

Please attach a screen shot of the macro as it appears in your macro selection dropdown - I am hoping to recognize it from there.

Plugin vendors do frequent our Community forum so once we can identify the plugin being used we can get the attention of the vendor who makes it.

Thanks,

Ann

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
August 21, 2017

Thank you Richard! We've added the company tag to this question and moved the question to the Product Apps queue so they will be able to assist you regarding this add-on.

Someone should be able to answer you shortly on this.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Richard Fenton August 21, 2017

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events